Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sapphire (for once)

Naomi (if u don't know her see her blog http://onegirlinabigfamily.blogspot.com/ ) reminded me that even though this blog iz called the Awesome Sapphire Club I hardly ever post about Sapphire. :/
WELL THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE! :D
Here's an excerpt from a story I wrote from Sapphire's perspective.


“Alright, is everyone ready?” I asked.

“You bet!” Speedy Girl grinned.
“Yep,” Squashy said.

“No problem!” Flame crouched down in a battle pose.

“Yea,” Flash said.

“Let’s go!” Wildgirl answered and then chirped something to her animal army.

“Alright… go!” I signaled Speedy Girl and she dashed off.

“YO, ROBO! CAN’T CATCH ME!” Speedy teased. The robot guards fired at her, but missed. They ran after her continuing to fire. Meanwhile, Squashy shrunk and created a super-strong pumpkin shell around him. He rolled through the main gate and set to work hacking the computer. Speedy Girl led the robots around in circles for a while then headed toward a pit she and Flash had dug and covered. Since she was so light, she ran right over the covering and toward the team. The robots broke through the covering and fell to the sharp rocks below.

 

Speedy grinned. “ALL IN A DAYS WORK!” She yelled to us. I sighed, slightly jealous of her. Squashy deactivated the security system and called us in. As soon as we got there, Squash spun around and pointed a gun at me.
“Don’t any of you move!” he ordered in a cold metallic voice.
“Squashy? What’s going on?” Flash asked nervously.

“I said don’t move! Come with me. And you, Wildgirl. Leave the animals outside.” He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the base. Wildgirl told the animals to stay away and followed slowly. Everyone else followed.

 

Squashy dragged me into the throne room. “Here they are, master.” He said to Dr. Wol. Dr. Wol eyed us carefully.

“Very good.” He smiled at Squashy. Then he turned to me. “I suppose you’ll be disappointed to know that your brother is really an intelligent robot double named Squashbot, planted by me weeks before your meeting. I programmed my robots to fall for your trap so you would think your plan was working.”

“And why are you telling me all this?” I asked defiantly.

“Eh, you might as well know, before you DIE!”

“I should have guessed that…” I muttered.
“Lock them up with the other one!” Dr. Wol ordered the Squashy robot.

“Yes master.” He grabbed me again and ordered the others to follow. We were marched down a long metal hallway.  Suddenly I twisted and kicked the gun out of his hand. He gave a roar of anger and snatched for it. I took off down the hall. He was about to after me but his wrist radio beeped and Dr. Wol’s voice echoed after me.
“Don’t bother with her. She can’t do anything without her powers anyway.”

“Yes master.” He picked up the gun and led the rest of the team away. I peered around the corner.

“Bad, bad, bad situation…” I muttered. How will I rescue them now?

 
If you want more maybe I can publish the book... XD

No comments: