Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life

So... life. :)

Last month, our monthly P.E.A.C.H. skates were canceled. -_- Fortunately, the same month a friend of ours arranged a homeschoolers day at a nearby rec center so we can go ICE skating. :)

More good news, my friend Ameera, who was gone for a little over a month as she moved, finally returned and Naomi and I  are chatting with her regularly again. :D

Sonic 06, as mentioned in my previous post, was a HUGE hit with my family (except Naomi). It's all anyone ever plays or talks about. Even my brother  Isaac, who is usually very picky about the games he plays, loves this one.

My little brother Daniel, has also changed. He is now a climbing machine, and it's a miracle that he hasn't gotten seriously hurt yet. :)

So yeah, that's what's been happening. Peace out dudes! Don't forget to feed the animoids! ^ ^

No comments: