Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tag

I continued the cycle and snatched a tag from Naomi.

1. What's your name? First name: Lydia. Middle name: Grace.

2. What color is your hair? Chocolate
 brown.

3. What color is your eyes? Hazel.

4. How old are you? A teenager. More I will not say.

5. Are you a social butterfly or a recluse? Umm...  a butterfly, I guess, but I can't really hang out with people much because our family's so busy.

6. How many siblings do you have, if any? Eight siblings.

7. When's your birthday? June 23rd.


8. Do you have any pets? Five and a half cats, (The half cat is one that comes around sometimes, but not always) and 18 chickens, though they're not really pets.

9. Are your ears pierced? Nope. *sigh*

10. Got religion? I'm a Christian.


11. If you could travel to just three special places, where would it be? Mobius, Earth in 2016 (that's where the Legend Team is currently), and my dreams. 


12. Do you have a bucket list? Yeah, I guess.


13. What's your idea of a great weekend? Um... I dunno.

14. Fondest memory? I don't know...

15. Are you dating? *bursts out laughing* What an absurd notion! Of course I'm not dating.

16. What is your idea of a great vacation? Florida!
 

17. Desired career? Writer or Babysitter.

18. Favorite hobbies? Writing, drawing, reading, playing with me siblings,

19. Blondes, brunettes or redheads? I find this a strange question...

20. Favorite animals? Cats, rabbits, fish, dogs, horses, mice... I love ALL animals!

21. Have you ever wanted to fly? Yes. Yes yes and yes.


22. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be? Me!

23. Who are your favorite fictional characters? Shadow the  Hedgehog.

24. Are you a gamer? Yesh. I play video games and roleplaying games.


25. Favorite sport? 4 square.

26. What books are your favorite? Too many to count...

27. Movies? Frozen is good.

28. What television shows do you watch? None! Well, I don't watch any live television. I sometimes watch Old Doctor Who tapes and episodes of this old show called The A-Team.

29. Boots, sneakers or flip flops? Depends on the season.

30. Which is better, the pool or the beach? The pool, I suppose. I barely remember the last time I went to the beach.

31. Icecream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream, although frozen yogurt is very good.

32. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.

33. Coffee or Tea? Coffee, but not black.

35. Super hero? Green Lantern.


36. Who would you nominate for president? Naomi.


37. Do you believe in martians? People from Mars? What an absurd notion. No.

38. If you could make a movie, what would it be about? Oh, I HAVE made a movie. *giggles* It was about people who ruled candy kingdoms, and it was filmed in my basement, so it wasn't a good one. If I could choose my 'dream movie' it'd be a series of movies about The Legend Team.

39. Favorite authors? Naomi, me, C.S. Lewis, James Patterson, Ruth Song.

40. Who are your favorite celebrities? Me. :D Me and Naomi.

41. Name the people who have inspired you! Naomi! Ameera! Ruth! Me!

42. What time period would you travel to? Right now.

43. Are you obsessed with anything? Define "obsessed"


46. Can you draw?  Pretty well.

47. Favorite school subject? Writing.


48. Have any fears? Hmm... really tall roller coasters, Naomi's claws (just kidding), The changling who lives in my closet and stalks me.


49. If you created a character based on you, what would their name be? I already have. Her name's Tia.

50. Who are your best friends in the entire world? Naomi.

51. What game consoles do you own? Wii, Playstation 2, XBOX, XBOX 360.

52. How old do you want to live to? Long enough to see Naomi live to 100.

53. Which movie studios do you like the best?  What?

54. What kind of house would you live in? A house that floats up in the sky...

55. Favorite soda? Tough choice... Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi and Red Cream Soda are good.

56. Favorite beverage? Hot Cocoa

57. Favorite meal?  Pizza or Chinese

58. Favorite snack? Cookies. ^ ^

59. Cake or brownies? Brownies.

60. If you could be any inanimate object, what would it be? A plane.

No comments: