Monday, October 6, 2014

More Life

I've been real busy of late...

So, Rosy-posy (our nickname for Rose) is adorable. ^ ^ She smiles and giggles and loves watching games and videos.

Lately us kids have been filming a sort of TV show (it's not on TV, we just call it that.) called Agent X. Isaac plays Agent X, Naomi is the antagonist, Naki, Miriam's role is jumping around from character to character, Angela is a minion and one of Agent X's superiors, and Joseph is a minion and the other superior. If I know you, you can ask me to email one or more of the episodes to you. They're pretty funny. :D

NANOWRIMO IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

In 13 days, I'm going to a costume party at AHG(American Heritage Girls)! This is the second costume party I will have gone to in my life, the first being last year's AHG costume party.

Um... we're having chicken for dinner! (RANDOM)

Peace out, folks!





 

No comments: