Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I have not written in a while. I'm sure you've noticed.

Excuses: Christmas, busy, forgetful, sick, random other stuff.

Okay, we've gotten that over with.

So! Happy new year! I actually posted on the right day this year! Last year I posted on January 2nd, I think. I heard a rumor that aliens are supposed to invade this year. Your thoughts?

My younger brother Isaac's birthday was yesterday! He got a video game, a kite, and a building set. Christmas was also recently, but I can't remember all my presents. Oh well.

My sisters Miriam and Naomi also had birthdays recently. Now our family's ages are, oldest to youngest, 15, 13, 12, 10, 9, 7, 4, 2, 0. It's funny, by the time Rose, our youngest, is 5 or 6 she could be an aunt!

I have to get off, so, cheerio!

No comments: