Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stuff

I've been wanting to write multiple posts lately, but I never got around to it, so I'll just smush them all into one big post.

First of all, Sunny. Sunny, my favorite cat, was hit my a car waaaaay back in January. I haven't written about him yet because previously think about him only makes me cry. He was only a kitten, and I really miss him. :( Here are some pictures of him as a kitten.

That's me --}


 And here are some more recent pictures.




He's so cute, huh? <:'(

Alright, on to less morbid stuff. Today is Daniel's 2nd birthday! YAY! ^ ^ (In case you forgot, Daniel's my youngest brother) I don't think he knows it though. He's currently sitting on my lap watching a video. XD

Um... in other news... oh yeah! Last Saturday, Dad, Naomi, Angela, Miriam and I all went to an AHG family camp! We didn't actually do any camping though. We only stayed until lunch, then Dad said we had to go home because bad weather was on its way. I was really grumpy on the way home, because I didn't mind bad weather. After a while I decided maybe God caused us to go home because something bad was going to happen, like a tornado was going hit. I dismissed that thought the next day, however, because there were no reports on tornados or earthquakes or anything... until a few days later. Then my Dad got an Email saying that it had been confirmed that one of  the girls who went to camp had head lice. EW. Also, apparently, after we left, the girls had all played a game where they put handkerchiefs on their heads (which were shared). BUT, since we all left, none of us got head lice! :D Thanks, God!

So... yeah. I think that's all, sho, bye!


No comments: